Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dolls Everywhere...Smile! :)

Where did the time go!
I see it has been May since I posted...
It has been a HOT summer and I might
add busy too...I had these pictures on file
and decided to post them some may have been
added before on here or one of my other
Blogs...Please do visit them...
They are on my profile page...
I am updating them today...
These Dolls have been moved since I
Took these pictures...the first one is
about the same...but the others have
been moved to another setting spots...
I do play with my Dolls... :)
By changing them around my home...
Still need to put some on Etsy to sell...
Keep checking back...I am going to do
It before October....that's my plan....
I have some cute doll clothes too!
and some Vintage Baby Clothes...
























2 comments:

Linda said...

What beautiful dolls you have.They don't make them like they used to. I want to come play at your house.

Merry's Musings said...

Oh Judy!!! I LOVE your Indian dolls, I had dolls like that when I was young, and the details on the costumes are just outstanding aren't they! I used to get one or two every year when we drove across country to see my grandma! Makes me want to get in the car and drive to see my grandma and buy a doll. Yours are in pristine condition, have you had them all your life? Just beautiful!