Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you are having a wonderful week getting ready for family
or going away to visit for a good meal! I will enjoy my day with
my family at my daughter's home. She is a very good cook too!
There will be all kinds of food and we will be stuffed I am sure!

Here are some pictures of my dolls around my home I still have
way too many for this house to put them out. I will hope to get
some up for sell soon. I will be adding them to my Etsy Shop
I have a collections of dolls for over 20 years I am sure there
are some that have some value to others. I hate to keep them
in my storage house. But it nice and clean I can heat and cool
it too. I just need to get busy and get pictures of them. Some
of my early posts have some that I had out at my last home.
Take a look at older posting.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Be blessed and stay safe in JESUS!








No comments: