Saturday, April 25, 2009

SOME OF MY RAG DOLLS AND OTHER KINDS OF DOLLS AND VINTAGE TOYS
























































































































































I do like Rag Dolls and stuff animals and
have fun sitting them all over my home...
Some are Vintage....
My daughter made me a few Rag Dolls...
One Christmas I made all my granddaughters a Rag Doll...
Had lots of fun making them and that been over 16 years ago..
These granddaughter are now Lovely young Ladies...
I do like all Rag Dolls I find at Resales or Antique Shops...
I like too all kinds of stuff animals...mostly the farm animals
I do like small dolls as that is about all I have room for...teehehee!
I don't think I have a room that does not have a doll or a stuff animal..
some are made out of wood but to me they are still dolls....I loved
making spool dolls as a young girl...I have a few of those too...
I keep my dolls out so all can see...and sometimes if a young girl
come over she can play with some of the dolls...
Having fun playing with my dolls....never have I gotten too old!
Enjoy my sweet Dolls...

No comments: